Think you and your organisation are doing enough to re-skill and meet future workforce demands – think again.
Here, ‘Getting practical about the future of work’, McKinsey share examples of how seriously some business are taking the re-skilling of their organisations. Imagine:
- Amazon pledged $700 million to retrain 100,000 employees
- JPMorgan Chase made a five-year, $350 million commitment to develop technical skills
- Walmart has already invested more than $2 billion in wages and training programs
McKinsey also discuss a 3 phase continuous workforce transformation process that is worth sharing:
- ‘Scouting’ (gap analysis)
- ‘Shaping’ (role design & talent development accelerators)
- ‘Shifting’ (scaling up changes, new skills & employee transitions)
What more should you be doing?
Talk to us about practical and affordable programs to get your workforce ready for the future