Dear Friends and Colleagues,
The first law of thermodynamics states that energy is constant; that energy can be transformed from one form to another, but can be neither created nor destroyed – the total energy that exits is constant.
I have been thinking about this a lot lately. More and more of us appear to be in a constant state of fatigue. One reason for this is that we are trying to manage ‘time’ when we should be concerned with ‘energy’ – time is finite, but energy is infinite. The lesson here, as we head into the Christmas break, is that we should do more of the things that replenish our energy – the activities and actions that are life giving rather than depleting, the things that inspire you! It is my genuine wish that you enter 2019 feeling more inspired and capable.
In 2018, People At Their Best has helped more organisations than ever before:
- Corner Store, Bellingen has launched and is creating a sustainable and educational home-away-from-home
- Ingrity has launched as a boutique data and analytics company that uses the power of data to accelerate insights & outcomes
- Stource has launched as a new global B2B online platform for the gift and homewares industry
- FreshOps is maturing into the leading mobile phone based, contractor management system for cleaning companies
- We have facilitated strategic planning; leadership development; capability diagnostics; employee engagement programs and; cultural recharge initiatives
- We have delivered one-on-one executive coaching to hundreds of courageous clients who give us the privilege of helping them to be their best
We have also had some false starts and disappointments as we try and relocate into a bigger and more collaborative workspace – we are still searching. But we have also published more than 10 research papers, learning guides or case studies in our effort to provide you with latest evidence-based techniques to build your internal capability and performance. You can see them all here
So, with lots of energy we look forward to working with you all in 2019 and we hope you all have a very special Christmas.
Dom & the team
To see the newsletter in its original format please follow this link: https://mailchi.mp/352f8e4f795e/people-at-their-winter-2017-newsletter-2964649?e=d39f8d996e